Get the toolkit that gets you ahead with Requirements Elicitation.
A plan is what distinguishes a goal from a wish – and this comprehensive collection of requirements elicitation guidebooks, event templates and business process analysis templates is what distinguishes problem-solving from guesswork.
Identifying requirements, assessing problems, developing accurate responses and proposing solutions is at the heart of what Business Analysts do.
This means that whenever you are preparing for a requirements elicitation event, or simply looking to improve existing business processes, you need to have a precise plan that brings you the results you are looking for.
That is why you need a detailed toolkit with tried and tested tips and templates that will make it easy for you to know ahead what you will do before, during and after a requirements elicitation event or any business process improvement exercise.
Whether you’re just getting started, or you’re already an experienced Business Analyst, our collection of Requirements Elicitation eBooks & Templates which includes a Business Process Analysis Template Collection, will offer you a valuable toolkit that has been successfully used by several Business Analysts to accomplish the kind of results you’re aiming for.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A Beginner's Guide To Requirements Elicitation: What To Do Before The Event – A world of quick tips that can be applied to organizing workshops, focus groups, interviews, and practically any event that involves interacting with a group of stakeholders to elicit information by triggering discussions and clarifying assumptions.
- A Beginner's Guide To Requirements Elicitation: What To Do During The Event – Learn exactly when, how and why to question, listen, visualize, engage, empathize, manage issues and round up discussions to arrive at an accurate representation of requirements. You’ll find here the key activities that need to take place for successful requirements elicitation.
- A Beginner's Guide To Requirements Elicitation: What To Do After The Event – From analyzing data and preparing BA deliverables to supporting stakeholders through other stages of the solution development lifecycle, this guide takes you through how to adopt different thinking styles, spot logical fallacies and identify the root causes of business problems. It's all about knowing what you need to do before you need to do it.
**Guidebooks are available in PDF, ePub and MOBI files**
Still, the toolkit isn’t complete if it doesn’t have a variety of detailed shortcuts that will take you smoothly and successfully to the results you’re working to achieve, which is why our collection of Requirements Elicitation eBooks & Templates also offers you:
- A Recommended checklist of activities to allow you to know that you have everything in place – before the event
- A template for preparing your event agenda - Get inspired by an agenda template that you can rely on while you focus on the specifics of your event
- A Requirements Questionnaire & Response Template to help you stay on track by seamlessly organizing questions before the event and documenting responses during the event
- A Questioning Framework to pre-determine the relevance and priority of each planned question
- An Action Plan Template where you can record and highlight the actions that are to be undertaken by each stakeholder
- A Requirements Specification Template because success is in the details – This is so that you can concisely describe stakeholders' requirements
- A System Requirements Questionnaire that makes your job easier – with 100 questions to help trigger discussions with stakeholders. You no longer need to worry where to start from.
- A Minutes of Meeting template for documenting the minutes of meetings held with stakeholders. All the relevant sections you need are included.
- A Business Case template for fleshing out the key sections of your business case before the elicitation event.
- A Change Request Form for capturing details of change requests that come up during or after your project has been implemented.
The Business Process Management Angle
Since Requirements Elicitation and Business Process Analysis often go hand in hand, you might like to have a clear path to both and turn them into actionable conclusions, responses and solutions.
Our special collection of Requirements Elicitation eBooks & Templates also includes a Business Process Analysis Template Collection you can apply to your process improvement projects. It will help you ask the right questions while ensuring that you arrive at an accurate definition of business processes and the requirements to be fulfilled. It comprises:
- Business Process Analysis Questionnaire (BPAQ) with 35 key questions for arriving at a comprehensive description of a business process (As-is) and identifying which improvements should be made to implement the revised (To-be) process.
- Business Process Definition (BPD) Template - Offers a starting point for business analysts looking to create standard and comprehensive process definitions.
- Business Process Functional Specification (BPFS) Template - Provides a starting point for business analysts looking to create standard and comprehensive requirements specification documents using a template that can easily be customized.
- Business Rule Documentation & Questionnaire (BRDQ) - Gives you a guideline for channeling discussions at elicitation events (workshops, focus groups, interviews, etc.) to focus on questions that trigger stakeholders to think about existing processes and the business rules that should be adhered to.
- Business Terms Glossary to easily refresh your memory about any terms and expressions for which you need more clarity when working on any project.
Your career as a Business Analyst comes with exciting challenges that require your focus and commitment to the specifics of the solution that only you can think about, develop, refine and provide to stakeholders.
But there’s no need to do it all from scratch – especially if you can benefit from the guidebooks and templates that will help you build and achieve results quickly and efficiently.
So, take action today...
Don't need the Business Process Analysis Template Collection?